Administration>Users ... not showing

Dec 29, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Hi,

I found that when I click on Administration > Users ... there are only one users with blank user name.

And all client will have administration menu, all system show now error submitting ticket, reply, close ticket is working just fine.

It's seems like the AD integration for users doesn't work ... Please advice regarding this issue.

The ADGroups.xml show all of my AD group correctly.

Thanks and Appreciate ... this is an awesome jobs after all. One and only on the net !

Coordinator
Jan 10, 2010 at 6:07 PM

The groups are showing up fine, and your users are not...

I am guessing you are running anonymous access on your server so everyone is running as the same account - that should be turned off so users run as themselves, that should fix your problem.

Jan 13, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Ahhh ... shame on me ...

Thanks nASPinski, appreciate 

Jan 18, 2010 at 6:55 PM

I don't know if you can help with this.  I'm using MS Server 2008 with IIS 7.0 for the SlickTicket app.  Trying to set up the website as you instructed but am unsure of what setting I'm missing.  I too get the blank Username but if I try taking Anonymous off, then the site doesn't come up at all.  I set the website as an Application and that didn't work so I'm trying to set up a new Website.  Does anyone have suggested settings in IIS7.0 that will get me up and running?  Right now it seems that my AD username is not being passed and this, unfortunately, is not my area of expertise. 

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Chris