Update ticket email body contains old status

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I would expect that twhen a ticket is modified that the latest information would be sent out so that the recipient would be updated as to the change.

Is this by design or is this an error?

tnx, k

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2009 at 4:04 AM

There is a checkbox in in the settings where you can specify when emails are sent.  If you want more details in the emails you can easily add them yourself.

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Sorry, I read your question wrong.

Are you using an old version?  Because I cannot seem to recreate this.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:13 AM

I just downloaded it last week, I will recheck the version and get back to you. Tomorrow when I get into the office.

All I do is open a ticket then go in to it and update  the status.  The ticket itsel reflects the correct status however the email shows the original status.

Perhaps I did not get the download from the correct site and it is out of data as you suggest.  Tomorrow I will validate.  What is the latest build.

Thanks, ken

Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:14 AM
To: kend@kinovation.com
Subject: Re: Update ticket email body contains old status [slickticket:77387]

Are you using an old version? Because I cannot seem to recreate this.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:26 AM

Sorry, was able to remote into the office and I am running v1.05.  Went to your site and downloaded new version and  upgrade patch.  That should rectify the issue.

ken

Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:14 AM
To: kend@kinovation.com
Subject: Re: Update ticket email body contains old status [slickticket:77387]

Are you using an old version? Because I cannot seem to recreate this.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com