Tweaking system

Oct 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Currently tweaking my Slick Ticket setup and I'm stuck on a couple of things - hope someone can help?

Where can I adjust the heading names on the profile setup page - would like to change Phone to Extension?

Also noticed that standard users can edit/delete FAQ's and also create new ones.  How can this be adjusted - is this something wrong with my setup?

One last thing - the comments underneath the options within the navigation panel - can these be adjusted?

Thanks

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2009 at 5:25 AM

Where can I adjust the heading names on the profile setup page - would like to change Phone to Extension?

That will be in the App_LocalResources/profile.aspx.resx file (or different if you are using a different language), specifically the litPhoneResource1.Text this is for Localization

Also noticed that standard users can edit/delete FAQ's and also create new ones.  How can this be adjusted - is this something wrong with my setup?

Standard users cannot, it is only admins.  If someone can and they shouldn't, that means they are an admin and you should take them out in the admin/users.aspx page

the comments underneath the options within the navigation panel - can these be adjusted

This just has to be adjusted in the resx file as well: Default.aspx.resx