Multiple Admin Accounts?

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM

The AD account that we used to set Slickticket up is not the admin account we want to be able to use.  Is there a way to make my AD account and my co-worker's AD account admins in the app as well?

I added my AD account to the system when I logged in and assigned myself to a group with maximum permissions.  However, I don't have the Administrative tab when I log in. What options do we have to remedy this? 

Thanks!

Coordinator
Sep 9, 2009 at 5:39 AM

When logged in as the admin account, go to Administration->Users - find the user(s) you want to make admin, and check the 'Admin' box next to their name.

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Yeah, I found it, thank you!  I also have another question and this one may be a little tougher.  Is there a way to track individual ticket histories from a database perspective?  When a ticket is changed, escalated, or edited, all that shows up in the SQL database is the last edit. There is no way of tracking issues (from a service level agreement standpoint) is there?

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2009 at 6:07 AM

No, there isn't, and this stems from the rush job I did dealing with comments.  This will be remedied in v2 which I hope to start on in December of this year.

Sep 11, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Thanks for your reply.  One more question... is the history that is viewable in the UI stored as a text file somewhere?

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM

No, it is held in the 'comment' column of the comments table (with styling markup... ack).  If you look in there, you can use it for tracking more of what you like, as you can see who touched that comment and where they are from.