Any chance of adding a customer satisfaction survey?

Jun 3, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Just wondering if it would be possible in the future to create a customer satisfaction survey at the end when tickets are closed.  Could be very simple like "generally how satisfied were you with the quality and timeliness of the service you received from the Help Desk?  Very Satisfied  Satisfied  Dissatisfied.  etc. 

I expect this would probably be a fairly large modification but just thought I would ask. 

At present our system has been up and running since 17 March 2009.  We now have over 900 users and over 1200 tickets.  Rock solid so far and our users and staff love the system. 

I am also wondering if any database maintenance needs to be conducted other than routine backups.  I though you occasionally had to re index and compress the database on SQL occasionally but as I mentioned before I am no SQL guru.  Again thanks for a outstanding and professional product.  Most grateful! 

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I do like this idea, and I want to implement it.  The only problem is that I work too much right now, so it may be a while before I get around to it (7 days a week, 12 hour days).  I will be moving this to a work item.

As for database maintenance, I have never had to do anything, but I do not actually manage the DB servers where we use it (I am far from a SQL guru myself) so I can't really say with any authority, sorry.

I am super pumped to hear it is so successful for your organization!  That really makes me proud :)

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.