This project is read-only.

Updates or releases?

May 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Hello All,

First of, just wanted to say this is a really great product. I've only been testing it out for a couple days and really like a lot of the features! It's a lot better than a lot of paid for products out there.

However, I was curious it development for this was still active. My company is making a switch from paid-for help desk to open source to cut costs. I was hoping to find out how bright the slick ticket future may be.

Any feedback is welcomed, thanks.
May 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM
As for myself (I developed it from the start) - I will not be advancing this version any further.

I would love to, in the future, re-write an improved version in Asp.Net MVC as I no longer work with WebForms (what this is written in) if I can help it. I will continue to support it and help with issues, fix bugs, etc - but do not expect any more features developed by me.

That said, it is open source, and anyone can take the reigns from here!

Very happy you like the product, and I know quite a few users that have been very successful with it - I have even made some money customizing it for a few clients. But, working full-time, runnign 2 small businesses, being in the military reserves, trying to get going on a startup, and beginning my third Master's degree really doesn't allow me much time to continue development on this project - sorry.

Good luck!