problem with web page inicital configuration

Jul 21, 2010 at 7:20 AM
Good morning I have problems with initial setup page, I have installed IIS, SQL server 2005 express, everything installed under Windows 2003 sp2 After creating the Web site in IIS, enter the name of the computer and I get the following error in the browser: <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration> Notas: La página de errores que está viendo actualmente se puede reemplazar por una página de errores personalizada si se modifica el atributo "defaultRedirect" de la etiqueta de configuración <customErrors> de la aplicación para que señale una dirección URL de páginas de errores personalizadas. <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration> Where is the mistake ?? Thanks in advanced
Coordinator
Jul 21, 2010 at 8:35 AM

You will have to set '<customErrors mode="Off"/>' in your web.config so we can see the error

Jul 21, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Edited Jul 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM
thanks for your quick response I searched in the web.config file and apparently I have it set to OFF this parameter .. I leave a copy / paste from the file <customErrors mode="Off" defaultRedirect="GenericErrorPage.htm"> <error statusCode="403" redirect="NoAccess.htm"/> <error statusCode="404" redirect="FileNotFound.htm"/> </customErrors>
Jul 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM
can anyone help me?
Coordinator
Jul 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I don't know spanish :( (I think it's spanish?)

Jul 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM
I think the problem comes in the configuration of server iss ... there any manual for installation with apache?