C-Sharpener course

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Stan,

Thank you for the update, I am going to try the gmail method and get back to you... 

On a side note, I am interested in your C# training utility you have listed on your website. I am going to see if I can get my employer to cover the cost of it. 

Is this just a crash course in .Net and C# development? It mentions downloads, so I am assuming I will be able to take this anywhere?

I like this because I used to do development about 3.5 years ago, but only got 6 months of experience. I think taking this course will be a great refresher and help me to be able to customize the SlickTicket App for our needs. 

Sam
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:26 AM, naspinski <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Both are trivial to implement.  To make email over ssl, just set the smtp.EndableSsl = true and define the username, password and port.

-or just use the gmail approach: http://naspinski.net/post/Sending-email-programmatically-with-gmail--tutorial.aspx

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Samuel H. LoSurdo
samuel.h.losurdo@gmail.com

"When people dream of getting rich, it's about more than nice clothes and fancy vacations. Being rich means freedom: to spend your time as you please, to pursue your real interests and to take chances without courting utter ruin. Paradoxically, the road to riches often means acting as if you already have that freedom."
Coordinator
Jun 18, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Fantastic, I really hope it helps you out!

It is a full course download - so you can take it anywhere with you - it is simply .avi files (divx encoded).  It is a bit of a crash course in everything from basic prgram to CSS and even a bit of AJAX.

I generally don't mention it on here, but thanks for the plug! Its' http://c-sharpener.com if anyone is interested.  Please let me know if it helps, and if it doesn't, you get your $$ back.