This project is read-only.

error sending email

Mar 16, 2010 at 6:35 PM

When we create a new ticket we get the following error:

error sending email

Failure sending mail.
We have tried out FQDN and IP address and have the same result.  Any Suggestions?
thanks!
Eric
Jun 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Did you ever figure this one out? I am having the same issue. Just got ST up and running
Jun 15, 2010 at 5:45 AM

You might have to debug this one - it is something to do with your environment as to why it isn't sending.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM
Is the file ticket.aspx that needs to be updated with my server name? I spoke with my IT Administrator and he says as long as we call the exchange server it should be fine. I have access to it... 

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:45 AM, naspinski <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You might have to debug this one - it is something to do with your environment as to why it isn't sending.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Samuel H. LoSurdo
samuel.h.losurdo@gmail.com

"When people dream of getting rich, it's about more than nice clothes and fancy vacations. Being rich means freedom: to spend your time as you please, to pursue your real interests and to take chances without courting utter ruin. Paradoxically, the road to riches often means acting as if you already have that freedom."