SlickTicket in Italian language

Sep 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM
there is a version in Italian? I would propose to me and I to a possible translation. Excuse my English.
Coordinator
Sep 22, 2009 at 5:30 AM

No, Slick-Ticket has not been translated yet, but it is fully globalized and readay to be translated by anyone with the ability (no programming required).

My lack of ability to speak another language means it still is only in english, BUT, it is simple to translate now. 

I wrote a tutorial on how to translate the program even if you don't know one bit of programming, it is very simple: http://naspinski.net/post/Translating-an-AspNET-site-to-Another-Language-Using-resx-Files.aspx

If you translate it, PLEASE let me have a copy of your translated .resx files so other people can benefit from the use!

Sep 22, 2009 at 7:33 AM
These files are translated into Italian 99%. send you just completed the definitive
Coordinator
Sep 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM

That is awesome!  But that link is not working, can you check the url please?

Sep 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM
naspinski wrote:

That is awesome!  But that link is not working, can you check the url please?

me it works. a zip file containing the files XX.it.resx
Thanks
Coordinator
Sep 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM

My mistake, just must be blocked here - I will grab it form another network :)  Thanks again!

Coordinator
Sep 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM

This is fantastic!  One more thing though, there are also a few more .resx files in the admin/app_LocalResources and the controls/app_LocalResources folders.  But you finished most of them - these are relatively all small (other than the settings ones) - thank you for your contribution!

Sep 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Ops. Sorry. I had not noticed. I do it immediately

Sep 23, 2009 at 7:04 AM
Edited Sep 23, 2009 at 7:07 AM

OK all translated

I'm sorry that I can not use it. Not use AD. Now I see if I can integrate the ASP.Net membership
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! You translation is in the newest download.

Also, you can use it without AD, you just lose the ability to limit users to lower levels - no problem if you have a small or honest organization - also, everything is tracked as to who did what when.

Sep 23, 2009 at 7:55 PM

i'm really proud of it. i would be pleased if in the readme file you can indicate me as the official italian translator.
as you can see, i want to apport other modification to this project. thanks of all.

Stefano Pranzo (Panatronic)

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2009 at 4:36 AM

I would be happy to include you, I was trying to think of how to do this.  I greatly appreciate all of your help.

I added a thank you section to the readme.

Coordinator
Sep 27, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Panatronic, would you be willing to also edit the default FAQ file located in the App_Data/faq_files