Install issue

Mar 3, 2009 at 6:37 PM
When I attempt to configure the profile (http://site_url/profile.aspx) it brings me right back to the setup page. No error.
Coordinator
Mar 4, 2009 at 3:57 AM
that will be because it is not registered as installed yet (I still think something is messing up on install - did you start over?) as this will happen if the <install> element in the App_Data/settings.xml file is set to false.  You can manually flip it to true and see what happens.  Sorry I am not more help, you are the first person in 500+ downloads to have this problem?

We will try to help you out!
Mar 4, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Thanks, that worked. Regards, Robert N. Kennedy III Office Phone: (856) 547-1785 Email: robert.kennedy@eccellent.com Eccellent Solutions This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Eccellent Solutions. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Eccellent Solutions accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. naspinski wrote: > > From: naspinski > > that will be because it is not registered as installed yet (I still > think something is messing up on install - did you start over?) as > this will happen if the element in the App_Data/settings.xml > file is set to false. You can manually flip it to true and see what > happens. Sorry I am not more help, you are the first person in 500+ > downloads to have this problem? > > We will try to help you out! > > Read the full discussion online > . > > To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email > (slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com > ) > > To start a new discussion for this project, email > slickticket@discussions.codeplex.com > > > You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion > on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe > on > codePlex.com. > > Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any > posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com > Thanks, that worked.

Regards,

Robert N. Kennedy III
Office Phone: (856) 547-1785
Email: robert.kennedy@eccellent.com

Eccellent Solutions

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Eccellent Solutions. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Eccellent Solutions accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

naspinski wrote:

that will be because it is not registered as installed yet (I still think something is messing up on install - did you start over?) as this will happen if the <install> element in the App_Data/settings.xml file is set to false.  You can manually flip it to true and see what happens.  Sorry I am not more help, you are the first person in 500+ downloads to have this problem?

We will try to help you out!