This project is read-only.

Server Error

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:06 PM
hi there i have followed the instructions so far adding a database, setting username and password, adding to web.config and now im getting this error when i click start setup:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'Setup' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 15: protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Line 16: {
Line 17: bool done = bool.Parse(Setup.Settings.Get("db_creation"));
Line 18: btnRunSQL.Enabled = !done;
Line 19: lblDBCreation.Visible = done;

can anyone help????
Feb 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM
come on guys wake up!

that error has sorted itself somehow now i get this error:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'dbDataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 12: public partial class MasterPage : System.Web.UI.MasterPage
Line 13: {
Line 14: dbDataContext db;
Line 15: bool userIsRegistered;
Line 16: bool isAdmin;

this is running in a directory called support by the way... how would i get it to work?? ive edited the files to point to the correct file structure for master pages and stuff, do i need to edit something else to tell it where the app code is?
Feb 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Is the DomainModel dll in the bin?
Feb 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Also, "come on guys wake up!" isn't the best way to get a response. I have a full-time job, consult, run two small businesses, and am in the Reserves - I also have a life, so you might not get a response right away. Please have some patience, thank you - remember we do this all for free.